Erasmus+ is an EU program in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2021-2027, providing support for the organization of exchanges for students, master students and doctoral candidates. Education, training, youth and sport are key areas that support citizens in their personal and professional development. Through high-quality, inclusive education, training, informal and non-formal learning, young people and participants of all ages gain the qualifications and skills they need for meaningful participation in a democratic society, intercultural understanding and a successful transition into the labor market. Building on the success of the 2014-2020 program, Erasmus+ is stepping up its efforts to expand opportunities for more participants and a wider range of organizations, focusing on qualitative impact and contributing to more inclusive, connected, green and digitally literate societies.
Priorities for the 2021−2027 program period:
- Internally networked tertiary education systems (development and testing of different collaboration models, virtual/combined collaboration, use of digital tools; development of automatic recognition of mobility; development and implementation of education for environmental sustainability).
- Promoting innovative teaching and learning practices aimed at addressing social change (learning outcomes, student-centered learning and teaching, modular study programs, multidisciplinary approaches and innovative pedagogical practices, promotion of STEM, engineering, ICT and advanced digital skills.
- Rewarding excellence in learning, teaching and skills development (quality culture, rewarding excellence, quality learning experience and teaching for students with fewer opportunities, developing entrepreneurial, open and innovative tertiary education).
- Building an inclusive tertiary education system (increasing accessibility, inclusion, and completion of underrepresented groups, actively supporting emerging mobile participants, promoting flexible career pathways between education and research, promotion of social engagement by promoting informal learning and extracurricular activities, and recognition of voluntary and socially beneficial work by students in their academic outcomes.
- Developing digital literacy: students and staff, developing data tools and resources, tracking graduate employability.
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM 2021–2027
Erasmus+ Proposal Strategy (EPS) 2021-2027 (EN)
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) 2021-2027 (EN)
Erasmus code: SI NOVO-ME13
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM 2014–2020
→ Project 2020 – open until 31. 5. 2023
Erasmus+ Proposal Strategy (EPS) 2014-2020 (EN)
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) 2014-2020 (EN)
Erasmus code: SI NOVO-ME06